The file size has been revealed for the PlayStation 4 version of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. When viewed directly on the system, the product page on the PlayStation Store shows that the remastered JRPG will take up 19.25 GB of free space.
In addition to being a digital download, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered is also getting a physical release, which you can pre-order with this link on Amazon. You can also check out Amazon’s list of features for the Japanese role-playing game below:
- Journey back to the other world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. LEVEL-5’s classic tale returns better than ever, with improved graphics and performance, on PS4 and PC.
- Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident.
- This charming tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by the legendary Studio Ghibli and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi.
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling, and a sweeping score to create an epic role-playing adventure like no other.
- A rich mixture of familiar RPG elements, expertly crafted and designed, and featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover.
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered is coming out on Sept. 20, 2019, in the U.S. region. If you are running out of room on your PlayStation 4 hard drive, then you can check out our PS4 HDD and SDD Upgrade Guide.