Persona 5 Royal features a crane game where you can win dolls that you can put up in your room. You will also be able to earn the Against the Crane trophy by winning this mini-game once.
To find out how you can win the crane game in Persona 5 Royal, you can take a look at this step-by-step guide.
How to unlock the crane game in Persona 5 Royal
In order to unlock the crane game in Persona 5 Royal, you must play through the story until you will be able to get access to the Gigolo Arcade in Akihabara, which should be on 9/1.
The crane machine is located in the bottom right corner of the arcade store.
How to win the crane game in Persona 5 Royal
Winning the crane game in Persona 5 Royal depends on the following factors:
- The first of which is your Proficiency rating. You can increase your proficiency stat at the batting cage, crafting items from your work bench and other activities.
- You can also increase your chances by playing on days that ends with 7. On the 7th, 17th and 27th days of each month, the strength of the arm will get stronger, which will tilt the game in your favor.
- Having a Persona with a good Luck stat may also help better your chances.
Before interacting with the crane machine, we highly recommend that you save your game. This is because that Morgana will force you to stop playing for the day after several failed attempts. Should you fail, you simply reload your save file.
What doll prizes can you win in the Persona 5 Royal crane game?
You can win the following doll prizes in the crane game of Persona 5 Royal:
- Prize #1: Jack Frost Doll (First Available on September 1st)
- Prize #2: Burger-kun Doll (First Available on September 22nd)
- Prize #3: Wanna-kun Doll (First Available on October 14th)
- Prize #4: Lexy Doll (First Available on November 3rd)
- Prize #5: Sheep Man Doll (First Available on November 25th)
- Prize #6: Black Frost Doll (First Available on December 15th)
- Prize #7: Buchimaru Doll (First Available on January 13th)
- Prize #8: Jago Doll (First Available on January 23rd)
These prizes must be won in order. For example, you need to win Jack Frost Doll in order to get the Burger-kun Doll to appear in the crane machine and so on.