When exploring the open world of Forza Horizon 5, your car may end up getting stuck in the environment. You can check this step-by-step guide to see how you can get your vehicle unstuck.
How to reset car position in Forza Horizon 5
To reset your car position in the fifth Forza Horizon videogame, you can take the following steps:
1. To begin, bright up the in-game menu of Forza Horizon 5.
If you are using the Xbox One or Xbox Series controller, you can do so by pressing the menu button. For the uninformed, this button has the three horizontal lines symbol.
2. After getting to the menu, press down on the left analog stick until you hear a click to bring up the “Reset Car Position?” notification.
3. With the notification on the screen, press the A button to confirm your choice.
4. Your car should respawn to a nearby location where it was stuck.
How to use rewind to get your car unstuck in Forza Horizon 5
You can also use the rewind feature to set your car free by doing the following:
1. First off, you need to activate the rewind feature. If you are using the Xbox One or Xbox Series controller, you can activate it by pressing the Y button.
2. The game should pause, allowing you to rewind to an earlier state before your car get stuck. Hold the Y button to rewind to the appropriate time.
3. Once you are done rewinding, press the A button to resume.