Square Enix has released the 1.05 patch for the PlayStation 4 version of Final Fantasy XV. In addition to various bug fixes, the new title update adds support for a maximum of 60 frames per second while playing on Lite Mode of the PlayStation 4 Pro. The other new additions include a higher level cap (which now goes up to 120), increased amount of stored photos (now up to 200), the ability to use the portable music player while riding Chocobos as well as new timed quests. The patch marked the end of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival as well.
Keep in mind that once the game is patched, you won’t be able to use your updated saves with the older versions of the game. You can find the full patch notes below:
- PlayStation 4 Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60FPS
- New Timed Quests (limited-time hunts and contests)
- Higher level cap (up to 120)
- Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
- Portable music player for chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
- Various bug fixes
Updated saves will not work on former versions of the game.
Final Fantasy XV came out last November for the PlayStation 4 as well as Xbox One. If you are interested and haven’t done so already, you can preorder the 15th mainline Final Fantasy videogame on Amazon with this link.