- Deluxe Airdrop – 10 Elite Packs + 10 Operations Packs + 10 Versus Boosters + 10 Horde Boosters
- Elite Stack – Includes 5 Elite Packs
- Operations Stockpile – 15 Operation Packs
- Starter Airdrop – 2 Elite Packs + 5 Operations Packs + 5 Versus Boosters + 5 Horde Boosters
- Horde Booster Stockpile – 15 Horde Boosters
- Versus Booster Stockpile – 15 Versus Boosters
- Operations Stack – 5 Operations Packs
For the uninformed, each Gears of War 4 Elite Pack will unlock five random customization cards. The set contains one rare-or-better item that will increase the chance of getting a legendary card.
One Operation Pack comes with five random cards, which include bounties and class skills. Furthermore, at least one customization card (for character, emblem and/or weapon) are included.
Last but not least, a Versus Booster comes with five consumable Versus Bounty cards while one Horde Booster includes four Horde Skill cards and 1 consumable Horde Bounty card.
Gears of War 4 will be released in the North American region on the 7th of October. All of the aforementioned boosters, packs and bundles can be used in both the PC and Xbox One versions of the video game.