Finding the horsepower for a car you owned can be a little tricky in Forza Horizon 5. To find out how to do so, you can take a look at this step-by-step tutorial.
1. To start out, go to the in-game menu. If you are playing the game using an Xbox One or Xbox Series controller, you can press the menu button to get there.
2. Inside the pause menu, head over to the Cars tab. You can do so by pressing the RB button on your Xbox One or Xbox Series controller.
3. In the Car tab, select the Change Car option.
4. In the My Cars menu, you can use the left analog stick to select the car you want to check for horsepower.
5. With the car in question highlighted. Use the right analog stick to switch between the available stats shown for the vehicle at the left side of the screen. You should find the horsepower stat for the selected car as Power.