Shopko has posted its online ad for Black Friday 2018, revealing several gaming deals. There are two hardware bundles that will be available in store only. one of which is a Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $299.99. The other is a Nintendo 2DS bundle that comes with the 3DS version of Mario Maker for $79.99.
In between the two ad spots of the aforementioned bundles, there is a blank space with the message that state “Too Hot To Show!” So there could be another bundle deal.
In terms of games, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Call of Duty: WWII, Fallout 4, Madden NFL 19 and The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim will be on sale. You can find the pricing below:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (PS4 and Xbox One) – $34.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (PS4 and Xbox One) – $44.99
- Call of Duty: WWII (PS4 and Xbox One)- $24.99
- Fallout 4 (PS4 and Xbox One) – $24.99
- Madden 19 (PS4 and Xbox One) – $39.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PS4 and Xbox One) – $19.99
The Shopko Black Friday 2018 deals will start online on the 20th of November in the North American region. In-store customers will have to wait until 2 P.M. on Thursday, November 22nd. You can visit our Black Friday 2018 video game deals list if you want to chekc out what other retailers are offering.