The Headset Companion App has been updated to include a custom audio profile for the recently released MLB The Show 18. The new preset is available for the PlayStation Platinum, PlayStation Gold (both new and older models) as well as the PlayStation Silver Gaming Headsets.
For the uninformed, the Headset Companion App is a free to download program from the PlayStation Store. It is used for Sony’s gaming headsets to provide game and genre specific audio profiles as well as other customize settings.
If you are interested, you can purchase the aforementioned headsets with the following links:
- PlayStation Platinum Gaming Headset
- PlayStation Gold Gaming Headset
- PlayStation Silver Gaming Headset
MLB The Show 18 is available right now on the PlayStation 4. If you are interested, you can purchase the game with this link on Amazon and check out Amazon’s features list below:
- Create your own player and rise up from the minor leagues to The Show using an all-new skill progression system to balance short-term focuses, emergent team opportunities, and career defining long-term goals
- From Babe Ruth to Ken Griffey, Jr. to Aaron Judge, build and field your ultimate roster from 2,000+ current players, all-stars and baseball legends in Diamond Dynasty
- Streamlined features let you create quick and satisfying gameplay experiences that give you more of your favorite parts of baseball and less of what you don’t want
- 3-inning games, Quick Counts, Retro Mode, Critical Situations and Manager Mode give you quicker ways to get your baseball excitement fix
- Don’t lose any progress from your copy of The Show 17. Saves in Road to The Show and Franchise will carry over to The Show 18, so play without worry of losing your hard-won progress and the stories you’ve created along the way For one to four players offline, and one to two players online