You are able to change your gender in Halo Infinite. In order to do so on the Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox series S and Xbox Series X, you can follow this step-by-step guide.
1. First off, you should be in the title screen of Halo Infinite.
2. From the title screen, press the A button on your Xbox One or Xbox Series controller to bring up the main menu.
3. In the main menu, press the RB button to switch to the Customize tab.
4. In the Customize tab, select Body & AI.
5. In the Customize – Body & AI menu, you can use the left analog stick or the left and right buttons on the directional pad to adjust the Body Type of your multiplayer Spartan.
6. In the same menu, you can also select Prostheses to change how your left arm, right arm, left leg and right leg will look.
7. Once you are done customizing the look of your Spartan, return to the Customize tab of the main menu and then select Spartan ID.
8. In the Customize – Spartan ID menu, select Voice.
9. In the drop-down menu, you can choose between different voice options. Press the A button to confirm your choice.