Amazon has put up listings for the Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Amplified Gaming Headset, revealing the release date as well as several other details. According to the pages, the product will be coming out on the 8th of July in the North American region. If you are interested, the accessory is available for preorder with the following links: PlayStation 4 Version and Xbox One Version. You can also find images for both directly below this paragraph (more photos can be found in the aforementioned listings).
You can also take a look at Amazon’s list of features for the Turtle Beach Stealth 300 Amplified Gaming Headset below:
- Powerful amplified audio – immerse yourself in your games with rechargeable battery-powered amplified sound from your Xbox One and PS4
- Surround sound ready for Xbox One – optimized to deliver immersive Windows Sonic Surround sound, provided by Microsoft for Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10 PCs)
- Flip-up Mic – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, and flips up to mute
- Memory foam ear cushions – breathable fabric-wrapped memory foam ear cushions provide unmatched comfort
- Variable mic Monitoring – hear and adjust the volume of your voice inside the headset so you never have to shout
- All-day battery life- always be ready to play with up to 30-hours of gaming per charge
Update: You can see how the 300 compares against the rest of the Turtle Beach Stealth series here.