The Y-300X Gaming Headset has been released in the North American region for the Xbox One. If you are interested and haven’t done so already, the newest Thrustmaster can be purchased by using this link from Amazon.
If you have not read our previous story, the Thrustmaster Y-300X Gaming Headset uses 60 mm drivers to provide what is advertised as “crystal-clear audio.” The other features include double electro-acoustic bass amplification, unidirectional microphone, plug-and-play connection as well as memory foam cushioned headband and earpieces.
In addition to the Xbox One console, you can also use the Y-300X with smart phones and tablets. You can find the full list of features below:
- Officially licensed gaming headset for Xbox One; Next Generation audio with the most powerful bass on Xbox One, thanks to 60mm drivers; Crystal-clear audio via premium-quality, powerful 60 mm drivers
- Realistic audio sensations, thanks to the well-balanced frequency response curve, optimized for your gaming sessions; The best of our audio expertise, taking your gaming performance to the next level
- 100% memory foam cushions on earpieces and headband for exceptional comfort; Double electro-acoustic bass amplification – thanks to the earpieces’ unique design, combined with electronic bass boost built into the headset’s control unit
- Unidirectional microphone, designed to target just your voice, for the most effective communication with your teammates; Microphone is detachable and adjustable, to adapt to every player’s head size and shape
- Plug and Play on Xbox One; Also compatible with smartphones and tablets
If you are looking for a headset to use for playing Xbox One games, you might want to give the newly available Y-300X from Thrustmaster a try.