The file size has been revealed for the Nintendo Switch version of Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles. When viewed directly on the system, the product page on the eShop shows that the open-world game is going to take up 1.3 GB of free space.
In addition to being a digital download, Yonder is also getting a physical release. If you are interested, you can preorder the game card version from Merge Games with this link on Amazon. You can also check out Amazon’s list of features for The Cloud Catcher Chronicles below:
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore. Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customization. Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
- Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It’s all up to you!
Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles will be released for the Nintendo Switch on the 12th of June in the North American region.