Nintendo released a bunch of new images for the upcoming Super Mario Maker at E3 2015. The videogame got new screenshots in addition to pack shots. The company also released official photos of the 30th Anniversary of Mario Amiibo. You can find the media assets below this paragraph.
Super Mario Maker screenshots and packshots:
30th Anniversary of Mario Amiibo images:
In Super Mario Maker, which was previously known as Mario Maker, gamers are able to create and share their own levels. Of course, they will be able to play other user-created levels. The above-mentioned 30th Anniversary of Mario Amiibo can be used to unlock the a Big Mushroom power-up. You can check out the list of features from the fact sheet below:
- Play a near-limitless number of Mario levels created by Nintendo and players around the world.
- Create your own Mario levels by using the Wii U GamePad controller touch screen to add enemies, blocks, pipes and more.
- Break the conventions of traditional Super Mario gameplay by blending enemies, traps and items into unexpected twists, like Piranha Plant-shooting cannons, power-up-tossing Lakitus, or even Hammer Bros. riding on Bowser while bouncing on trampolines.
- Touch control, instant editing and a robust online ranking and search system makes creating, playing and sharing a seamless process.
- Switch between four distinct themes, each with different art styles and features: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Transform into different characters at random with the new Mystery Mushroom item.
- Expand the roster of possible characters by completing 100 Mario Challenge mode or tapping compatible amiibo.
- Tap a 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo figure to the Wii U GamePad controller to add a Big Mushroom power-up to your course!
- Each retail copy of the game will come with a special booklet that offers fun ideas for designing courses.
Super Mario Maker is releasing exclusively for the Nintendo Wii U on the 11th of September. You can preorder the newest Mario game with this link.