Amazon has put up a listing for the Shadow Crash Team Racing Switch Enhanced Wireless Controller, revealing a release date. According to the product page, the gamepad is expected to come out on June 20, 2019, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order the PowerA controller with this link from the online retailer; furthermore, you can also take a look at an image located just below this paragraph (a few more photos can be found in the aforementioned listing).
You can also take a look at Amazon’s product description, as well as a list of features, for the Shadow Crash Team Racing Switch Enhanced Wireless Controller below:
Play your favorite Nintendo Switch games like a pro with this officially licensed PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller. Designed for comfort during extended gaming sessions, this Bluetooth wireless controller features subtle Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled icon design, motion controls, Advanced Gaming Buttons, and standard ergonomic layout. Enjoy up to 30 hours of gameplay with new alkaline batteries (other variables affect play-time) or add your own rechargeable batteries.
- Includes motion controls and Advanced Gaming Buttons
- Ergonomic design with standard button layout
- LEDs for player number, button mapping, and low battery warning
- Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Official licensed product with 2-year limited warranty – Register at PowerA.com