Amazon has put up a product page for Infinite Air, revealing some screenshots of the snowboarding game. If you are interested, you can preorder the title, which is being published by Maximum Games, with this link from the shopping website. You can check out some screenshots for Infinite Air with our media gallery located just underneath this paragraph.
Infinite Air features Mark Morris and other top professional snowboarders. The game features physics-driven controls with procedurally generated mountain courses. There are multiple competitions to participate in (big air, half pipe and slope style) along with several online elements. You can check out the full list of features for the snowboarding game from Amazon’s listing below:
- Featuring top snowboarder Mark Morris and other elite riders
- Procedurally generated mountains and full-featured editor delivers an infinite number of runs to ride
- Fluid, physics-driven controls deliver unparalleled expression and control for the most authentic snowboarding experience ever
- Compete in real-world competitions with authentic scoring: Slope style, Big Air and Half pipe
- Share your creations and best runs online with friends
Infinite Air is out right now in the North American region.