Several screenshots have been revealed for the Nintendo Switch versions of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6. You can check out what both games look like on the console with our media gallery located just below this paragraph.
You can also check out a list of features for the two games below (via the official fact sheets from Nintendo):
Resident Evil 5:
- Play Anywhere: Play Resident Evil 5 on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or at home in tabletop mode.
- All Previously Released DLC: Includes costumes, game modes, figurines and bonus story scenarios “Lost in Nightmares” and “Desperate Escape.”
- Two Playable Characters: Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil, partners with African BSAA agent Sheva Alomar to investigate the cause behind the bioterrorism epidemic.
Resident Evil 6:
- Play Anywhere: Play Resident Evil 6 on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or at home in tabletop mode.
- Horror on a global scale: No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- 8 Playable Characters, 4 Unique Campaigns: Play through 4 intertwined campaigns starring Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, Jake Muller, Ada Wong and their partners.
- 2 Player Local and Online Co-op: Experience the stories locally or online with a friend.