Amazon has put up listings for the physical versions of Dead Cells, revealing the exact release date. According to the product pages, the action game will be coming out on the 21st of August in the North American region. If you are interested, you can preorder the title with the following links: PS4 version and Switch version. You can also find Amazon’s product description and features list below:
Dead Cells puts you in control of a failed alchemic experiment trying to figure out what’s happening on a sprawling, ever-changing and seemingly cursed island. Tough but fair combat, responsive controls, challenging foes, permadeath and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble, make for a demanding, visceral and cathartic action game.
- Roguevania: the progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the Replay ability of a rogue-little and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
- 2D souls-little action: tough but fair combat, the iconic dodge roll, more than 90 weapons and spells with unique gameplay
- Nonlinear progression: sewers, ossuary or ramparts? once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective
- Exploration: secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and Breath in that fresh sea mist infused air
- Dead Cells is a brutally challenging 2D action-platformer with No checkpoints. you’ll get better. Eventually