The Razer Raion PS4 Fightpad has been released in the U.S. region. The controller is designed for fighting games as it features a 6 front-button layout, 8-way directional pad and built-in competition mode. If you are interested, you can purchase the controller with this link from the online retailer; furthermore, you can check out an image of the accessory located just below this paragraph.
You can also find Amazon’s product description and features list for the Razer Raion PS4 Fightpad below:
When the competition bears their fangs, claim your place as the apex predator with the Razer Raion-a fighting game controller built for the fighting game community. Bristling with top-tier features that enhance your control and execution, this is the evolution you need to reach the top of the food chain.
- Arcade stick-inspired 6 front-button layout: the Razer Raion’s front buttons are optimal spaced and positioned to accommodate both standard and “claw” grip styles
- 8-Way d-pad for precise diagonal input: cushioned and hyper-responsive, the Razer mecha-tactile 8-way d-pad allows for clean execution of combos in competitive fighting games
- Built-in competition mode: allows for disabling of extra buttons to avoid extraneous inputs during tournament play with built-in button lock functionality
- 3.5mm analog audio support: allows for convenient access via the 3.5mm audio jack directly on the controller (compatible with PS4 only)
- Unrivalled durability: supports up to 80 million clicks with a 1 year manufacturer warranty