The box art has been revealed physical versions of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap. If you are interested, the 2D adventure game is available for preorder with the following links from Amazon: PlayStation 4 Version and Nintendo Switch Version. You can also check out what the box art look like via the image located just below this paragraph.
You can also check out Amazon’s product description of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap below:
Stricken by a curse and transformed into a half-human/half-lizard by the Meka-Dragon, a lonesome adventurer is facing the challenge of a lifetime! In search for a cure, our mutated anti-hero will explore the many traps of Monster Land and defeat many stuff-throwing, curse-wielding dragons. The six different forms of our shape-shifting hero-human, lizard, mouse, piranha, lion and hawk-make up just a small percentage of the cast of this non-stop action/adventure platformer!
- SIX playable forms for the main character, each with different abilities
- Multiple dragon enemy types: Zombie Dragon, Mummy Dragon, Samurai Dragon and more!
- Memorable soundtrack based on Shinichi Sakamoto’s original compositions, re-imagined and recorded with classical instruments
- Play as the game’s classic character, hub-man, or as his brand-new, long-await co-star hub-girl
- Switch the graphics and/or sounds from the modern versions to the 8-bit original at any time-even during gameplay!
The physical version of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap will be released on January 23, 2018, in North America.