Amazon has put up the product page for the physical version of Deponia, revealing the box art. If you are interested, you can preorder the disc release for the point-and-click adventure game with this link from the shopping website. You can also check out Deponia’s box art, in addition to a set of screenshots, with our media gallery located directly below this paragraph.
As you can see above, the box art shows off the comic style in the game. Players can expect to solve challenging puzzles as they explore the unique locations. You can check out Amazon’s list of features for Deponia below:
- Unique comic style with hand-drawn HD resolution 2D graphics
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor
- Challenging puzzles and hours of dialogue
- Unique universe in the tradition of Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy), Terry Pratchett (Discworld) and Matt Groening (The Simpsons, Futurama)
- From the creators of the award-winning games Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes and The Whispered World
The physical version of Deponia is expected to come out later this November in the North American region for the PlayStation 4. The software product, which is being developed by Daedalic Entertainment, will be published by THQ Nordic.