The file size has been revealed for Death end re;Quest on PlayStation 4. When viewed directly on the system, the product page on the PlayStation Store shows that the JRPG will take up 9.33 GB of free space on the hard drive.
Along with being a digital download, Death end re;Quest is also getting a physical release, which is available for preorder with this link on Amazon. You can also find Amazon’s features list for the game below:
- Jump between reality and in-game modes, as players will need to investigate in the real world to solve the mysterious inner-workings of the World Odyssey, and switch to an in-game view mode to battle against glitched-out monters. Your decision can change the game’s ending.
- In this turn-based command battle system, you can roam freely & duke it out with fearsome monsters. During battle, players can change the game’s genre from a first-person shooter to a fighter game.
- While exploring, players will need to activate character-specific dungeons skills to access hard-to-reach areas and hidden treasures.
- In this hyper-realistic game world, players must help Shina escape a game universe filled with infected bosses and mesmerizing environments.
- Enjoy original Japanese and English voices and English subtitles.