You can also check out Amazon’s list of features for The Sims 4 below:
- Create Unique Sims – Create a variety of unique Sims with distinct appearances, big personalities, and all-new emotions. Sculpt your Sims’ body shape using the powerful new Create A Sim tool then choose their hairstyles, walk-styles, and fashions. Give their lives purpose by selecting their traits and aspirations that give you control over their mind, body, and heart.
- Build the Perfect Home – Effortlessly build and design homes for your Sims using the new room-based Build Mode. Construct the home of your dreams by designing its layout, choosing its furnishings, and altering the landscape. You can even add a pool or basement!
- Explore Vibrant Worlds – Travel between worlds, explore unique neighborhoods, and discover interesting venues. Your Sims can visit new communities to expand their social circle, hangout with friends in parks, or find and collect fun new objects.
- Play with Life – Control the rich and entertaining moments of your Sims’ lives from their
relationships to their careers. Your choices shape every aspect of their lives from birth, to being a toddler, and into adulthood. Develop your Sims’ skills and pursue new hobbies.
You can also take a look at what’s exclusive to the Deluxe Party Edition below:
- Life of the Party Digital Content – Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
- Up All Night Digital Content – Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
- Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content – Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off.
The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition will be released on the 14th of November while the Standard Edition is coming out on the 17th of November in North America.