The box art has been revealed, via a listing from Amazon, for the physical version of Warhammer 40,000 Deathwatch on the PlayStation 4. If you are interested, the turn-based strategy title is available for preorder with this link from the online retailer. You can find the box art, as well as Amazon’s product description, for the upcoming Warhammer videogame below:
Turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of imperial space, where your space marines will take on the Tyrranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the inside of Tyrranid bio-ships, the missions will see your kill team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
- Single player campaign – battle through 40 brutal missions. From the depths of tyrranid hive ships to vast asteroid deserts and destroyed Imperial cities
- Marines – collect the lone Wolf, sanguinary guard, master of relics and 38 unique others from ultramarine, space Wolf and Blood angel chapters
- War Gear – bolters, plasma guns, multimeltas, lascannons and more. Build your armory and equip your deathwatch marines with the finest war Gear across the imperium
- Tyrranids – termagants, genestealers, carnifexes, and more block your way to victory. Fight through the most vicious Horde of tyrranids ever seen
- Honor your chapter – ready your bolters, Steel your nerves, and save the astolat sector from certain DOOM. For the emperor!
The physical version of Warhammer 40,000 Deathwatch will be coming out on the 14th of August in North America.