Amazon has put up a listing for Tempest 4000 on PlayStation 4, revealing its box art. If you are interested, you can preorder the arcade tube shooter with this link from the shopping website. You can also find the box art, as well as Amazon’s product description and features list, below:
Tempest 4000 is a visually stunning, action-packed tube shooter based on the classic hit arcade game Tempest. Developed by legendary game designer, Jeff Minter, Tempest 4000 remains faithful to the original fast-paced gameplay by putting you in control of the claw, a powerful spacecraft equipped to destroy deadly creatures and other obstructions with rapid-fire shots on vibrant geometric prism featuring fantastical graphical environments, 100 levels, three game modes, and more, you must eliminate all enemies as fast as possible to survive and compete for the highest score on the leaderboards.
- Arcade style shooter: Blast down hordes of enemies in this fast-paced arcade style shoot ’em up.
- Fantastical world: experience tempest 4000’s mind-blowing and colorful graphics in beautiful 4K Resolution
- 3 game modes: pick from 3 different game modes including classic, pure and endurance that will push your skills to the limit.
- 100 levels: progress and clear through 100 unique geometric levels by destroying enemies.
- Old school gameplay: experience the traditional gameplay of the original tempest with enhanced graphics on current-gen console.
The physical PlayStation 4 version of Tempest 4000 will be released on the 12th of June in the North American region.