Amazon has put up the product page for Death end re;Quest, revealing its box art. If you are interested, the PlayStation 4 JRPG is available for preorder with this link from the online retailer. You can also find the box art, as well as Amazon’s product description and features list, for Death end re;Quest below:
Death end re;Quest is a game that takes the classic turn-based RPG and turns it on its head. Players are able to change the game’s genre and switch game modes from RPG into fighting, shooter, and even a slot mode. You’ll also be able to jump at will between the in-game world and the real world to investigate your missing friend, unlocking one of the multiple endings. Choose wisely, as lines between fantasy and reality will begin to blur.
- Jump between reality & in-game modes, as players will need to investigate in the real world to solve the mysterious inner-workings of the World Odyssey. Your decision can change the game’s ending.
- In this turn-based command battle system, you can roam freely & duke it out with fearsome monsters. During battle, players can change the game’s genre from a first-person shooter to a fighter game.
- While exploring, players will need to activate character-specific dungeons skills to access hard-to-reach areas and hidden treasures.
- In this hyper-realistic game world, players must help Shina escape a game universe filled with infected bosses and mesmerizing environments.
- Enjoy original Japanese and English voices and English subtitles.
Death end re;Quest will be released for the PlayStation 4 in 2019.