Amazon has put up a listing for the physical version of Tetris Effect, revealing its box art as well as preorder bonus. Customers who are reserving the game will get a soundtrack sampler with seven songs, seven avatars as well as a “Yours Forever” dynamic theme. If you are interested, you can preorder the virtual reality puzzle game with this link from the shopping website. You can also find the box art for Tetris Effect just below this paragraph.
You can also check out a list of gameplay features below (via the aforementioned Amazon listing):
- Includes the all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation, or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PlayStation4 Pro system), or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.
- Fan-favorite modes like Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra, with more all-new modes and online features to be revealed before launch.
- A player grading and leveling system as well as variable difficulty to encourage and reward replayability. From the people who brought you stylish hits like the award-winning Rez Infinite and Lumines: legendary creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi, and the developers at Monstars Inc. and Resonair.
Tetris Effect will be released on the 9th of November in the North American region.