Amazon has put up the product page for the console releases of Shadows: Awakening, revealing the box art. If you are interested, the role-playing game is available for preorder with the following links from the shopping website: PlayStation 4 Version and Xbox One Version. You can find the box art, as well as Amazon’s product description, below:
- Extensive gameplay – 40+ hours for a single play through, but with substantial options for replay ability
- Two worlds – seamlessly switch between the shadow realm and the mortal plane and witness a gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures
- Real-Time tactical combat – combine the skills of your various characters to maximize the effects of your devastating skills and spells
- Unique party system – multiple characters in one demon, each retaining their own personalities. Internal dialogues, rivalries and communication between the characters
- Plethora of different characters – choose from 3 heroes, each with their own stories, personal quests and dialogues. Consume the SOULS of 15 playable characters, each with their own unique skill sets
Shadows: Awakening, which is being published by Kalypso Media, will be coming out later this year on the 4th of September in the North American region.