Amazon has put up a listing for the PowerA Fusion Pro Xbox One Wired Controller, revealing a release date. According to the product page, the officially licensed gamepad is coming out on Oct. 11, 2019, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order the Fusion Pro with this link from the online retailer; furthermore, you can also check out an image of the product located just below this paragraph (a few more images can be found in the aforementioned listing).
You can also check out Amazon’s product description, as well as a list of features, for the PowerA Fusion Pro Xbox One Wired Controller below:
Get the competitive edge with the FUSION Pro wired Controller for Xbox One. This Officially Licensed Xbox Controller features a mappable pro pack that allows for assigning button layouts on-the-fly and optimizes the way you play with four removable paddles. Adjustable three-way trigger locks also make it easy to shorten trigger response so you can frag away with ultra-fast action. The FUSION Pro also lets you easily adjust your play style with swappable analog sticks and anti-friction rings-just remove the magnetic faceplate and swap components to suit your style.
- Mappable Pro Pack – map Buttons to the rear paddles on-the-fly without letting go of the thumb sticks
- Custom protective case – fits Controller, cable, and accessories
- 3.5mm audio jack – Get crystal-clear game audio when paired with any wired headphones
- Dual rumble motors – immerse yourself in the game world with responsive rumble feedback
- Officially Licensed by Xbox with two-year limited warranty – register at PowerA.Com