The physical version of Portal Knights has been released for the Nintendo Switch in the North American region. If you are interested, you can purchase the new game card version of the role-playing game with this link from Amazon.
You can also check out the cover, as well as Amazon’s list of features, for Portal Knights below:
- RPG character classes to choose from and master: Play as a Warrior, Mage or Ranger and customize your appearance, abilities, and gear. Unlock powerful talents as you level up!
- Tactical action combat: Strike your foes and dodge their attacks in fast-paced 3rd-person battles. Outwit each enemy’s unique AI and choose from an assortment of weapons and spells to defeat them!
- Join your friends in 4-person cooperative multiplayer or 2 player split screen: Work together on the same island to build structures, explore dungeons, and overcome the toughest perils.
- Travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds: Traverse unique environments, meet unique NPC characters, discover creatures and resources for crafting. Explore caves, lakes and dungeons.
- Random Events: Adventure in ever changing landscapes. Complete new quests and earn exclusive items in random events across the worlds.
Portal Knights was developed by Keen Games. 505 Games will be publishing the physical release.