The Collector’s Edition of Rocket League has been released for the Nintendo Switch in the North American region. If you are interested, you can purchase the physical version of the popular indie game with this link from Amazon.
You can also check out Amazon’s product description, as well as a list of features, below:
Welcome to the Rocket League arena, where football and driving collide! Winner or nominee of more than 150 ‘Game of the Year’ awards, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade soccer and driving with rewarding physics-based gameplay. Take to the pitch for a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutations” that let you change the rules entirely. Express yourself with one of the deepest customization systems around and battle opponents on other platforms with groundbreaking cross-network play!
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 100 billion possible combinations.
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online
- Rocket League: Collector’s Edition includes every item from the previously released DLC Packs: “Supersonic Fury”, “Revenge of the Battle-Cars,” and “Choose Run,” plus 4 additional battle-cars