Amazon has put up a listing for the physical version of Hell Warders on the PlayStation 4, revealing a release date. According to the product page, the action role-playing and tower defense game will be coming out in disc form on March 17, 2020, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order the PQube published title with this link from the online retailer.
You can also check out Amazon’s list of features below:
- Action RPG meets Tower Defense – control powerful heroes, unleash devastating abilities and deploy strategic defensive units in this brand new sub-genre title
- Build your defenses – set up archers, Knights, mages and catapults – choose their position, upgrade their abilities and create the strongest resistance possible.
- Epic encounters – battle demonic monsters: from the Small and numerous to the epic and towering. Every Agent of hell is out to stop you!
- 4 player co-op – combine forces with up to four players and battle the legions of evil! Hell Warders supports co-operative play with friends and online matchmaking.
- Class-based heroes – Select your class of hero strategically and take advantage of their unique weapons, skills & abilities.