Amazon has put up listings for the physical versions of Torchlight II, revealing a release date for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. According to the product pages, the action role-playing game will be hitting retailers on Nov. 15, 2019, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order with the following links from the online retailer: PS4 Version and Xbox One Version.
You can also check out Amazon’s list of features for Torchlight II below:
- With four classes to choose from, you’ll have a variety of play styles at your fingertips. Each class can be played as either male or female, with customized cosmetic features and looks to make your hero stand out.
- Play co-op with your friends via LAN or over the Internet for free. Our matchmaking service lets you connect and play games with people around the world.
- Explore the vast overworld and multiple hub towns of Vilderan. Fight through rain, snow, day and night. Level randomization ensures new layouts, paths, loot, and monsters every time you play.
- In New Game Plus, the game’s not over until you say it is. Once you’ve beaten Torchlight II’s primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge.
- These popular features make their return in Torchlight II in improved form. More choices, better effects, and your pet will still make the run to town to sell your loot so you don’t have to.