Amazon has updated its product page for the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!: Official Trainer’s Guide & Pokédex, revealing a few additional details. If you are interested, you can preorder the guide with this link. The first of the new details of which is that the product now comes with a bookmark. You can check out what it looks like, as well as the front cover and pull out map, with the image located just below this paragraph.
According to the update, the guide will also now cover the Pokémon GO and Poké Ball Plus connectivity with the games. You can take a look at Amazon’s updated product description below:
The official Trainer’s guide from Pokémon for the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! video games.
Get the tips you need for each part of your journey with the step-by-step walkthrough and hints in the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!—Official Trainer’s Guide & Pokédex. From your first experiences as a Trainer and all through your adventure, this guide will help you every step of the way!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Complete walkthrough of a new kind of Pokémon game!
- The Kanto Region Pokédex with detailed info on the Pokémon, including version exclusives!
- Lists of moves, items, and more—including how to get them!
- Info on all-new features, including Pokémon GO connectivity and using the Poké Ball Plus!
- Pullout map of the region!
- A Pikachu and Eevee bookmark along with stickers to keep track of your Gym Badges!
- Game concept art and an interview with Director of GAME FREAK inc., Junichi Masuda!
The Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!: Official Trainer’s Guide & Pokédex will be released on the 23rd of November in the North American region.