More details have been listed by Amazon for the two versions of the official Fallout 4 strategy guide. If you are interested, you can preorder both from the online retailer with the following links: Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide Collector’s Edition: Prima Official Game Guide and Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide: Prima Official Game Guide.
The guides will provide a complete walkthrough of the massive open-world RPG. It will come with details maps in addition to the specs and reference data for armor, creatures, items (including thousands of objects that can be collected, upgraded and built), perks and weapons. Last but not least, a free eGuide version, which is going to be updated with content, will be included at no additional costs. You can check out the list of features from Amazon below:
- This staggeringly complete guide is stuffed with all the information you’ll need to survive and thrive in Fallout 4.
- Your ultimate Wasteland companion: walkthroughs and detailed maps give you all the strategies, locations, items, and loot.
- Specs and reference data for all the perks, armor, weapons, items, and creatures you’ll encounter.
- Complete crafting and workshop references detail the thousands of items you can collect, upgrade, and build.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide— Unlock the enhanced eGuide for access to updated content, all optimized for a second-screen experience.
Exclusive to the collector’s edition is the premium hardcover. The listing also teased that there will be other extras to be announced in the future as well. Not to mention that Fallout 4 Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide Collector’s Edition: Prima Official Game Guide is going to be printed just once:
- Premium Hardcover book—a must have for any Fallout 4 fan!
- Includes exclusive bonuses only found in the Collector’s Edition.
- This limited edition guide will only be printed once, when it is sold out they will be gone forever!
Both versions are going to be made available at the same time as the launch of the latest Fallout videogame, which is slated to arrive in North America on the 10th of November.