The official box art and screenshots have been revealed for the upcoming Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. You can check out the images from the tennis game with the media gallery below this paragraph.
As you can see, you will be able to play with three other players. Ultra Smash also includes a new Jumpshot technique as well as Mega Mushroom mechanic. You can check out a list of features from the fact sheet below:
- Compete with friends in the multiplayer Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash game on the Wii U system.
- Play against friends and family in multiplayer matches.
- Play against friends and family in both singles (1v1) and doubles (2v2) matches as your favorite Mushroom Kingdom character.
- Control your character’s every movement on the court, using precise timing and the correct shot to outwit your opponent.
- Use the new Jumpshot technique to return shots like never before.
- In Mega Battles, get the Mega Mushroom to gain a “big” advantage over your competition.
- New characters make their Mario Tennis debut
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash is expected to come out exclusively for the Nintendo Wii U later this holiday season. If you are interested, you can preorder the tennis game on Amazon with this page.