Amazon has put up the product page for the Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip, revealing several details. If you are interested, the multi-purpose accessory is available for purchase with this link. You can also take a look at what the PDP product for the Switch looks like with the image located just below this paragraph (more photos can be viewed in the aforementioned retail listing).
The Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip is designed to give players a better grip when holding the controller via analog stick caps, trigger extenders and more. It also features a streamlined charging solution. You can find Amazon’s product description, as well as a list of features, for the Switch accessory below:
Enhance your grip and elevate your game with the Nintendo Switch Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip. The grip provides superior control, and includes trigger extenders for a quicker reaction time and analog stick caps for improved accuracy. Don’t waste time when you need to recharge-just drop the grip into its charging base for an instant and hassle-free connection.
- Combination grip and charging system for 2 Joycon controllers
- Ergonomic grip combines 2 Joycons into a full-size controller
- Features trigger extenders for quicker reaction time and analog stick caps for improved accuracy
- When it’s time to recharge, just place the grip into it’s charging base for an instant and easy connection
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
The PDP Pro Joy-Con Charging Grip is now available in the North American region.