Amazon has put up a listing for The Legend of Zelda Historical Metal Charms, revealing several details. If you are interested, the set of six officially licensed items is available for preorder with this link from the shopping website. You can also take a look at what the metal charms bundle look like with the image located just below this paragraph.
The set comes with charms based on The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess as well as the recently released Breath of the Wild. Each of these charms, which are approximately 1.4 inches tall, are made of iron, epoxy resin and zinc allow. You can check out a full list of features for The Legend of Zelda Historical Metal Charms below (via the aforementioned Amazon listing):
- Set of: Breath of the Wild, The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess
- Size: approximately 3.5cm/1.4in
- Material: zinc alloy, epoxy resin, iron
- Comes with mini booklet, capsule not included
- Officially licensed by Takara Tomy Arts
So, if you are a fan of the action-adventure series, then you might want to check out the new Legend of Zelda Historical Metal Charms.