The PlayStation 4 Mini Wired Gamepad is now available in the North American region. If you are interested, you can purchase the controller with this link on Amazon. You can also take a look at the packaging of the Mini Wired Gamepad with the image located just below this paragraph (additional photos can be viewed in the aforementioned listing).
The new product, which has been officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC, is designed for gamers with smaller hands. In addition to being smaller, the pad should also be easier to grip. It comes with a 10 foot wired cable and will be compatible with most PlayStation 4 games. You can also take a look at Amazon’s list of features for the Hori gamepad below:
– Officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
– Easy grip with all essential controls.
– Plug-N-Play with 10ft cable.
– 40% smaller than DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller.
– Compatible with most PS4 games*.
* Does not include the following advanced features that a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller offers – Light bar, stereo headset jack, speaker, dual motors, and motion sensor.
* Product recommended for ages 6 and older.
So, if you are looking for a new PlayStation 4 controller, then you might want to check out the newly available PlayStation 4 Mini Wired Gamepad from Hori.