The Hori Xbox One Racing Wheel Overdrive has been released in the North American region. If you are interested, the wheel and pedal set is available for purchase with this link on Amazon. You can also take a look at an image of the RWO below (additional photos can be viewed in the aforementioned retail listing).
The Racing Wheel Overdrive comes with a full-sized steering wheel with a 270 degree turn radius in addition to a clamping system to make it easy to attach to surfaces. While the product has been officially licensed by Microsoft for the Xbox One, it can also be used with the Xbox 360 and PC (via X-Input). You can check out a list of features for the Overdrive below (via the aforementioned Amazon listing):
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC (through Xinput)
- Full-size racing wheel and pedals optimized for authentic racing simulation
- 270 degree turn radius with adjustable output options
- Mount security with sturdy clamp system
So, if you are looking for a relatively affordable racing wheel for Xbox One racing games (such as Forza Horizon 3 and the upcoming Forza Motorsport 7), then you might want to take a look at the newly available Hori Xbox One Racing Wheel Overdrive.