GameStop has updated its product page for the console versions of Lichdom: Battlemage, revealing that customers who preorder the game from the retailer will be getting an exclusive Spell Crafting and Battle eGuide. Take a look at an image of the digital guide below this paragraph.
This exclusive digital strategy guide provides the essential information and visuals to help you warp, freeze and blast your way through hordes of enemies in Lichdom: Battlemage! Find out which of the game’s 8 Sigil powers is most effective against the varied villains and terrains that you encounter. Learn how to craft thousands of custom spells that fit YOUR fighting style.
Storyline and Key Characters
- Get inside the head of the character you will embody, known as Dragon, and discover how revenge plays a key part in your journey.
- Understand how the Lichdom: Battlemage storyline differs by your choice to play as either the male or female Dragon, gaining insight into each character’s backstory.
- Learn more about your companion Griffon who will accompany you through the game, and the importance of his (or her) guidance.
- Sigil Powers and Spell Crafting Guide
- Gain a deeper understanding of the 8 Sigils that allow you to craft thousands of spell combinations.
- Learn how to craft unique spells and easily modify them for a custom fighting style.
- Discover which spells are most effective to throw, weaken, damage or destroy your enemies, as well as how to get your enemies to fight for you!
- Gameplay and Controller Techniques
- See how console gameplay enhances your mage’s spell-casting abilities with fluid controls.
- Refine your controller techniques, such as spell sequencing and changing spells on the fly.
- Get advice on how to use your arsenal of spells in specific gameplay scenarios.
Lichdom: Battlemage was released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the 19th of April. In addition to GameStop, you can also preorder the game on Amazon (although it won’t come with the GameStop-exclusive eGuide) with this link.