Amazon has put up a listing for the Madden NFL 17: Prima Official Guide, revealing the first details on the product. The book, which is being published by Prima Games with an ISBN-10 of 0744017505 and ISBN-13 of 978-0744017502, is available for preorder with this link. You can find the cover, which features Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots, below this paragraph.The book will help players succeed in both off the field (including drafting, depth charts and scouting reports) as well as on field (such as play calls) in-game activities. The coverage also includes fantasy football and the mobile game. You can check out the full list of Madden NFL 17: Prima Official Guide features from Amazon’s listing below:
- Bonus fantasy football content: Build a winning fantasy football team with our expert tips!
- Madden mobile how-to: Hit the ground running in the mobile game with Prima’s included Getting Started guide!
- Expert game strategy: We provide the inside scoop from the development team on all the best moves both on and off the field to dominate Madden NFL 17!
- Draft success: Assemble a winning team with draft tips, specifics on formations, and play styles for every team.
- New mode analysis: Complete coverage of new game modes.
- Master your team: Play call diagrams, scouting reports, schedules, key players, depth charts, and more to up your game.
- Free mobile-friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
Madden NFL 17: Prima Official Guide will be released on the 23rd of August, the same day as the launch of the videogame for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.