The file size has been revealed for the Nintendo Switch version of Lost Sphear. When viewed directly from the eShop, the product page shows that the role-playing game is going to take up 2.4 GB of free space from the console.
If you are interested, you can preorder the latest JRPG release from Square Enix on Amazon with this link. You can also check out Amazon’s product description of Lost Sphear, which is being developed by Tokyo RPG Factory (the same studio that previously worked on the 2016 title, I Am Setsuna), below:
- Enter a beautiful, abstract world plagued by a mysterious threat through an emotionally evocative storyline
- Shape your own adventure in a vast realm by using Memory to restore the Lost
- Fight with the freedom of strategic movement using the enhanced ATB Battle System
- Seamlessly transition between exploration and combat for undisrupted immersion into the world of LOST SPHEAR
- Capture mechanized Vulcosuit armor in the fields and in battle to equip your characters for challenging engagements
Lost Sphear will be released on January 23, 2018, in the North American region. In addition to the Nintendo Switch, the JRPG is also coming out for the PlayStation 4 and PC platforms in the same day.