The file size has been revealed for the Nintendo Switch version of Musynx. When viewed directly on the system, the product page on the eShop shows that the music rhythm game will take up 1.1 GB of free space.
Musynx is also getting a physical release in addition to being a digital download. If you are interested, you can preorder the game card version of the PM Studios published title with this link on Amazon. You can also take a look Amazon’s product description and features list below:
With more than 50 songs to choose from, MUSYNX is the next destination of choice for rhythm game fans to rock out and stretch their rhythmic fingers! The simple, organic game mechanics will put players to the test with rhythms and beats like no other. With multiple difficulty levels and a huge range of genres to choose from (pop, classical, trance, vocaloid, R&B, and more), players will be glued to their Nintendo Switch for hours and hours, whether at home or on the go.
- Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more
- Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test
- Each button press plays part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience
- Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play
- Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music
Musynx will be released later this summer in the North American region.