The file size has been revealed for the PlayStation 4 version of DiRT Rally 2.0. When viewed directly on the system, the product page on the PlayStation Store reveals that the racing game will require 27.13 GB of free space.
In addition to being a digital download, DiRT Rally 2.0 is also getting a disc release, which is available for preorder with this link on Amazon. You can find Amazon’s list of features for the racing game below:
- Day One Edition includes the game + 3 DLC Cars (Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec, Fiat 131 Abarth Rally, Alpine Renault A110 1600 S)
- The official game of the FIA World Rallycross Championship
- Take the wheel through stunning environments of New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA with an iconic roster of over 50 historic and modern-day rally cars
- Improved handling, surfaces, fallibility and environments deliver the most authentic and focused off-road experience ever
- Build your team, expand your own garage of vehicles, manage a roster of staff and develop your Service Area facilities
DiRT Rally 2.0 is releasing on the 26th of February in North America. If yoou don’t have room for the racing game on your hard drive, then you might want to check out our buyer’s guide with this article to find the best compatible PS4 hard drives.