The exact file size has been revealed for the digital version of Starlink: Battle for Atlas on the Nintendo Switch. When viewed directly on the system, the product page on the eShop shows that the upcoming title will take up 12.7 GB of free space.
In addition to being a digital download, Starlink: Battle for Atlas is also getting a physical release. If you are interested, you can preorder the Nintendo Switch Starter Edition with this link on Amazon. You can also take a look at Amazon’s product description for the physical bundle below:
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship.
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game.
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges.
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System.
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action.
- Nintendo Switch System Exclusive: Star Fox comes to Starlink: Battle for Atlas with a Fox McCloud pilot, Arwing ship, and an exclusive mission!
Starlink: Battle for Atlas will be released for the Nintendo Switch on the 16th of October in the North American region.