The download size has been revealed for the Nintendo Switch version of Tiny Barbarian DX. When viewed directly on the system, the product page on the eShop shows that the retro-inspired 2D action game will take up 159 MB of free space. The console comes pre-installed with 32 GB of flash memory and can also use Micro SD cards as storage devices for games.
In addition to a digital release, Tiny Barbarian DX will also be available on a game card. If you are interested, the physical version of the game, which is being published by Nicalis, is available for preorder with this link on Amazon.
You can also check out Amazon’s list of features for the indie game below:
- Four lengthy episodes with outrageous landscapes, dramatic boss battles and secret surprises
- Two-player cooperative mode to double your barbarian brawn
- Bonus game mode “vs. The Horde” plus top-secret unlockable game modes
- Multiple homages to classic 8- and 16-bit action games in each episode
- Hidden health-power-ups, valuable coins and mysterious diamonds to collect as you try to beat your high scores
Both the digital and physical versions of Tiny Barbarian DX will be released on the 10th of October in the North American region.