The download size has been revealed for the Nintendo Switch version of Ittle Dew 2+. When viewed directly from the system, the eShop product page for action-adventure RPG game shows that it will take up 2.2 GB of free space from the internal flash storage or Micro SD Card.
Ittle Dew 2+ is also getting a physical release in addition to being a digital download game. If you are interested, the game card version of the software product, which is being published by Nicalis, is available for preorder with this link on Amazon.
You can also check out, the front cover of the physical release, as well as Amazon’s list of features for Ittle Dew 2+, below:
- Sprawling island environment loaded with enemies, destructible objects and mysterious dungeons.
- Players can tackle dungeons in any order, unlocking shortcuts within.
- Devious puzzles that tax your mental and physical reflexes to the fullest
- Four different upgradeable weapons, each with a secondary function as a puzzle-solving tool
- Finding “Secret Shards” unlocks additional dungeons
Nicalis will be releasing Ittle Dew 2+ for the Nintendo Switch on the 14th of November in the North American region. Ittle Dew 2 was previously released for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gaming platforms.