Amazon has put up a listing for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: Prima Collector’s Edition Guide, revealing the cover in addition to several details. If you are interested, the official strategy guide for The New Colossus is available for preorder with this link from the shopping website. You can also find the front cover of the hardcover book with the image placed right below this paragraph.
The guide will include maps as well as dedicate sections on the enemies, gear and missions in the first-person shooter. Also featured are a preview of the official art book in addition to an interview with the development team behind the game. Last but not least, several lithographs will be included as well. You can check out Amazon list of features for Prima Collector’s Edition Guide of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus below:
- Bonus Art Book Excerpt: Previews the fascinating volume published by Dark Horse.
- Developer Interview: A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of The New Colossus, plus a foreword from Narrative Designer Tommy Tordsson Björk.
- Lithographs Included: A must-have for any fan!
- The Mission: Head into battle armed with the most effective tips and strategies for navigating every mission.
- The Maps: Our detailed maps help you hunt down all equipment, ammo, and Collectibles. Never miss a step!
- The Gear: Use the right tool for the job! From hatchets to helmets to heavy weapons, we provide full equipment stats and upgrade details so you can go in prepared.
- The Enemy: Our exhaustive enemy database breaks down the strengths, weaknesses, and tool sets of every foe in the game.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: Prima Collector’s Edition Guide will be released on the 27th of October in North America.