Amazon has put up the product pages for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Strategy Guides, revealing the covers as well as other details. If you are interested, you can preorder either of the two versions with the following links from the shopping website: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Guide: Prima Official Guide and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Collector’s Guide: Prima Collector’s Edition Guide. You can also check out what the covers of the two Prima Games books look like with the images located just below this paragraph.
The book features over 800 pages of content that cover the main game in addition to the Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions. You can check out the full list of features for the official strategy guides of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition below:
- Over 800 pages: This guide includes a 100% complete walkthrough for all the quests in the game, including all DLC!
- Comprehensive Witcher training: Includes lengthy tutorials for combat, skills and abilities, crafting, the game of Gwent, and more!
- Full atlas: Provides detailed information on the world of The Witcher, including new locations!
- Complete bestiary: Covers all types of foes and monsters!
- Free mobile-friendly eGuide! Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete strategy guide optimized for a second-screen experience, including a comprehensive, searchable and sortable inventory section!
Exclusive to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Collector’s Guide: Prima Collector’s Edition Guide are two lithographs based on the characters in the gaming franchise as well as a digital art gallery featuring Blood and Wine’s Duchy of Toussaint.
Both the standard and collector’s editions of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Guide will be released on the 30th of August in the North American region.