Amazon has put up a listing for the Thrustmaster VG Xbox One T-Flight Hotas One, revealing several details and images. If you are interested, the flight stick is available for preorder with this link from the online retailer. You can also check out an image of the specialized controller directly underneath this paragraph (more photos can be viewed in the aforementioned retail listing).
The VG Xbox One T-Flight Hotas One has been officially licensed for both the Xbox One and Windows PC platform. You can find Amazon’s product description, as well as a list of features, for the flight stick below:
T.Flight Hotas One, an officially-licensed joystick for Xbox One and Windows, provides a high level of realism: the stick includes five axes, fourteen action buttons, a rapid-fire trigger and a multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view), all of which are easily accessible. The throttle – detachable and full-size for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality – provides super-responsive power. The dual rudder system can be engaged by rotating the handle (with an integrated locking system) or via the progressive tilting lever. The T.Flight Hotas One includes official buttons for the Xbox One console (Guide/View/Menu): access social features, switch between the game and the console, navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
- The first official joystick for Xbox One and Windows, with the official Buttons for the Xbox One Console.
- Ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all types of flight simulation (space adventure, modern combat, warplanes, civil flight).
- Detachable, full-size throttle for Easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality.
- Adjustable handle resistance with wide hand-rest.
- Comprehensive flight Gear: 5 axes + 14 action Buttons + 1 rapid-fire trigger + 1 Multidirectional hat Switch (navigation/panoramic view).
The Thrustmaster VG Xbox One T-Flight Hotas One will be released on the 12th of October in North America.